Itabix Inc is a full service provider of web hosting, development, design and services. We can be reached at:
8 River Drive
Hadley MA 01035
413.587.4600 • 877.748.2249 (877-7ITABIX)
For pre-sales questions, please use our support ticket system.
For customer support, please contact us using our support ticket service located in your client area. The address and phone number above are for non-support issues.
Please note, any visits to our premises are by appointment only.
We offer a 4 day money back guarantee on all domain names (.com .net .org .info .biz .us, etc.) except one day on all .me domains, no refund on .eu domains, due to the respective TLD policies.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
– To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
– To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to process repeating payments. Credit card numbers are encoded to prevent access by our staff or any unauthorized intruders.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 8/15/2012
8 River Drive
Hadley, MA 01035
Itabix Inc (hereinafter referred to as “Provider”) AND you (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”)
entered into a Master Agreement effective from September 1, 2009 of which this “Web Services Product Agreement Extension” is a part.
WHEREAS, Provider provides web and email hosting services and domain registration services;
WHEREAS, the Customer intends to utilize, web and email hosting services;
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual promises, benefits and covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Provider and the Customer, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
(1) Customer hereby elects and agrees to using web hosting services through Provider. Each Order that represents either a web hosting service and/or an email hosting service shall be referred to as a “Hosting Order”
(2) Provider hereby accepts Customer’s election to begin utilizing web hosting services through Provider.
2. Rights of Provider
While certain attributes of a Hosting Order may consist of unlimited resources, Customer recognises that a Hosting Order is a shared hosting service, and that the Provider has the right in its sole discretion to apply any hard limits on any specific attribute or resource on a Hosting Order at any given time without notice in order to prevent degradation of its services, or in case of any breach or violation or threatened breach or violation of this Agreement, or in case Provider learns of a possibility of breach or violation of this Agreement which Provider in its sole discretion determines to be appropriate, or to protect the integrity and stability of the Provider Products, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Provider and/or Service Providers, or for any other appropriate reason. The Customer agrees that Provider and Service Providers, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of Provider and Service Providers, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above.
3. Terms of Usage
Customer, or its contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, shall not use or permit use, either directly or indirectly, or through its customers, of any Hosting Order, in violation of this Agreement, and for any of the activities described below –
(1) As a backup/storage device.
(2) For any unacceptable or inappropriate material as determined by Provider in its sole discretion, including but not limited to Topsites, IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software/Warez, Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications, Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts, Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare), Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow/Bank Debentures, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites, Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, Pyramid Scheme), Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Prime Banks Programs, Lottery Sites, MUDs/RPGs/PPBGs, Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites, Hacker focused sites/archives/programs, Sites promoting illegal activities, Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com), Mailer Pro.
(3) Use over 25% of system resources, including but not limited to Memory, CPU, Disk, Network, and Bandwidth capacity, for longer than 90 seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period.
(4) Execute long-running, stand-alone, unattended server-side processes, bots or daemons.
(5) Run any type of web spiders or indexers.
(6) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
(7) Run, host, or store any P2P client, tracker, software, server, files, content or application, including bittorrent.
(8) Participate in any P2P or file-sharing networks.
(9) Run any gaming servers.
(10) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
(11) Store over 100,000 files.
(12) Constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, or cause file system damage.
(13) Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds.
(14) Divide Multi-Domain Hosting Orders into smaller packages to resell. Multi-Domain Hosting Orders may be used by only one company/individual to host multiple domain names/websites.
(15) Use excessive resources which in the Provider’s sole discretion result in damage or degradation to the performance, usage, or experience of other users, other orders, and any of Provider’s services.
(16) Store a large number of media files (audio, video, etc.), wherein the limit is at Provider’s sole discretion.
(17) Send over 100 messages per hour per user and/or 300 messages per hour for a domain name. Receive a high volume of emails, by a user or domain name, in any given period of time.
(18) Use the email service for sending or receiving unsolicited emails.
(19) Use the email service for sending or receiving emails through automated scripts hosted on your website. For sending out promotional emails, email campaigns, etc., we recommend using the Mailing Lists feature rather than using your email account. Upon detection of such mails going through the regular mailing system, such mails will get classified as spam even though the recipient might have opted in for receiving such mails. This would lead to immediate cessation of mail sending capabilities for the user or the domain name. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(20) Sending mails to invalid recipient email addresses. On receipt of too many bounce back messages due to invalid recipient email addresses, the user sending such mails would get blocked. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(21) Sending mails from an email address that is not valid and which results in triple bounces would result in suspension of the user sending such mails. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(22) Send emails with malicious content. Such emails could be emanating from user(s) whose machine(s) are infected with a virus or malware and such activity could be happening without the user(s) knowledge or user(s) could be unknowingly sending out emails whose receivers may deem them as unsolicited.
(23) Purchase/use a Dedicated IP Address without installing an SSL Certificate.
(24) Violate the above Terms of Usage for a Hosting Order which comprises of the Do-It-Yourself website builder powered by Jigsy.com.
Terms Of Service
This website, https://itabix.com, (collectively reffered to as the “Site” in these Terms of Service) is owned and operated by Itabix Inc (“we”, “us” or “Itabix Inc”). By using and accessing our Site, you (“you”, “user” or, “end user”) agree to these Terms of Service (collectively, the “Terms of Service” or “Agreement”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING THIS SITE.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and information on the Site is protected by proprietary rights and laws.
You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by Itabix Inc.
Modifications to this Agreement.
Itabix Inc reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Site and these Terms of Service from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications to this Agreement will constitue acknowledgment of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
Termination of Use.
Itabix Inc shall have the right to immediately terminate or suspend, in its discretion, your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice for any reason.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk and discretion. The Site and all content and other information contained on the Site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Itabix Inc makes no warranty that (I) the Site and content or information will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (II) the results that may be obtained from use of this Site will be effective, accurate or reliable. The Site may include technical mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Itabix Inc reserves the right to change the Site content and information at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event shall Itabix Inc or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, puntitive damages or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Site, the content and other information obtained therein.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, thus the above limitations may not apply to you.
Any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms of Service and/or any use by you of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the United States, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions therein.
Date of Last Update.
This agreement was last updated on August 15, 2012.