Let us design your website with you
Itabix offers complete, affordable web development expertise including design, development, programming and e-commerce. Our design philosophy is to first listen and look – hear what you are wanting to create, see what kind of things you like – then to start asking questions, offering ideas and examples, and working with you to develop the overall concept and details.
Website development consists of four core components:
- Design – the elements of the website that are the same or similar between pages, the look of the site
- Layout – How the information and individual design elements are laid out on the site
- Content – The actual content in words and images (and possibly files) within the site design and layout
- Functionality – programming and additional services (shopping carts, information display and gathering, etc.)
Each of these components requires in-depth knowledge to get it right. For example, the layout should organize the information in a way that different learning types find accessible and that works with the visual system of the brain.
Along with these are more external marketing-related pieces relevant to promoting the website that we can also assist with:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to insure your site is as close to the top of searches for your subject matter, and to increase the number of visitors to your site and the number of conversions (people who actually do what you’re hoping they will).
- Social Media Optimization to “spread the word” and make it easy to find you, and to increase your search engine ranking.
- Site statistics for tracking and analyzing visitor data
You know your business, we know websites. Together, let’s make something exciting and effective that you can be proud of.
Some of the sites we’ve designed/developed that we currently host.
https://adimech.com – design, development, logo design, hosting.
https://aomtheatre.com – design, development, programming, hosting.
https://dragonflystainedglassstudio.com – design, logo development, site development, implementation of class signup/management system, hosting.
https://inner-act.com – design, development, hosting.
https://kimata.com – partner design; development, hosting – Itabix programmed a complete custom jobs management system.
https://www.littletonhistoricalsociety.org – design, development, hosting.
https://mitsuwa.com – partner design; development, hosting – Itabix programmed a system for importing specials and prices for all stores from their Excel spreadsheet and displaying each store’s specials and pricing for the upcoming specials page, store page, and for display in the store at the appropriate date and time. Also developed a customized e-commerce system.
https://northamptonmontessori.org – design, development, implementation of member portal and class signup/management system, hosting.
https://oilco-op.com – design, development, implementation of e-commerce membership system, hosting.
https://optimalbrain.com – design, development, hosting.
https://olocal.com – Itabix’s platform (website and apps) supporting local community — design, development and hosting including an innovative chat/communication/collaboration system.
https://renbuild.net – design, development, hosting.
https://www.sebernfisher.com – design, development, hosting. Also did a number of illustrations for the book.
https://sumutoko.com – partner design; development, hosting – Itabix programmed a real estate co-listings system for realtors to display their listings on their own site plus on the sumutoko.com site, hosting.
https://wellspringneuro.com – design, development, logo design, hosting.
https://wholechildren.org – design, development, implementation of e-commerce class signup/management system, hosting.
https://connectingpoint.wgby.org – design, development, hosting.
https://presencia.wgby.org – design, development, hosting.
https://togetherinsong.wgby.org – design, development, programming of two voting systems, hosting.
https://www.zabapmusic.com – design, logo design, development, hosting.
Please contact us for more information and to discuss your project.